We have reopened (finally!) as of 12th April 2021, and will remain OUTSIDE ONLY until 17th May 2021, when we are hopeful to reopen our inside restaurant also.
Our rooms have reopened on the 4th January for ESSENTIAL TRAVEL only, this will remain the case until at least 17th May, when we are hoping to be open for all travellers.
In the interest of the safety of our staff and customers and along with the latest government guidelines we have implemented some new procedures, in addition to our usual strict hygiene routine. We kindly ask you to comply with all these regulations when visiting us, to ensure everyone can feel safe.
The following changes have been made in order to operate safely and efficiently, and questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01892 618854 and one of our friendly team will be happy to help.
* Sanitising stations have been made available throughout the premises, visual aids encourage customers and staff to use these frequently throughout your visit, especially at entry and exit points.
* Face coverings must be worn at all times when entering the building, they are only to be removed once seated at the table when eating and drinking. We require all hotel guests to wear a face covering when in a communal area. Those exempt under the government guidelines are allowed not to do so.
*Seating areas are arranged to adhere to the 1m+ distancing guidelines, these are not to be moved by customers, and we also encourage all customers to keep this distance throughout the premises.
*We will be encouraging bookings to be made for both food and drink, especially during our busiest times. This is to help avoid queues, and to avoid disappointment as our capacity has now been reduced so we may be full if you have not previously booked.
* On arrival we are now required to take contact information for every member of each group, this will be used to assist the NHS with their track and trace program and is not optional. The data will be securely kept for 21 days and destroyed after that period. We have also displayed a QR code for the NHS app if you would prefer to use this method.
*Full risk assessments in accordance to the government’s guidelines have been carried out and a more frequent cleaning and sanitising schedule has been strictly put into place.
* We will only be accepting card payments and phone payments, and will be encouraging contactless wherever possible, this is both for the restaurant and the hotel rooms.
*Unfortunately, at this time we will not be allowing customers to sit or stand at the bar area, we kindly ask you to ring to reserve a table to avoid disappointment. All customers will receive table service. This also applies to those wanting drinks before a table reservation, as we are no longer allowing customers to stand at the bar we ask you to please book your table for an earlier time if you wish to come for pre-dinner drinks as if you do arrive earlier we may not be able to guarantee a table will be free.
*Our menus will be disposed of after each customer, and new ones will be placed on the tables before each new table.
*We have installed safety screens around our bar to protect both customers and staff, please do not touch these screens or attempt to move them in any way.
* For our hotel guests, our usual turn down service will not be assumed as before. For those staying more than one night, it will only be available if requested on check in. New towels and toiletries can be requested to a staff member throughout your stay and will be left outside your room for you to collect. If you wish to request housekeeping during your stay, you will be asked to vacate the room whilst it is being completed. We will be keeping complimentary toiletries, tea, coffee, etc to a minimum quantity as these will have to be disposed of after each guest. However, you are more than welcome to request more on arrival, and we will be happy to do so.
*Prior to your stay, the hotel rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised by our lovely housekeeping team. They have undergone extra training in relation to COVID-19 and will apply the relevant knowledge and procedures to ensure each room is cleaned to the highest standard.
* We have changed our operating hours so please take note when visiting us.
*Our tables outside are all under a marquee covering the main garden, these tables can be booked for a maximum of 6 people. From the 12th April until 17th May we will ONLY have outside seating available, please be aware of this when booking. After 17th May we are hoping to be able to open a few of our tables in our inside downstairs restaurant, these will be available for a maximum of 4 people.
*Please be aware when booking a table outside, that although it will be covered and sheltered from any adverse whether, we are required to keep at least two sides open. We do have individual heaters on each table but please bear this in mind when booking and perhaps bring a jumper on those colder nights!
*Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to accommodate any large bookings and there will be no exceptions to this rule. We are not taking any provisional bookings for large parties at the moment due to the uncertainty, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. We will update our website as and when these restrictions change.
*Our staff will be temperature checked and any symptoms will be recorded on arrival of each shift, any staff member who is experiencing symptoms, or lives with someone who is will be asked not to come into work and the appropriate procedures will be followed.
*The toilets will be one person at a time and there is a one way system throughout the building. Please follow this system as it will help us all remain safely distanced.
* We will close at 10.30pm.
We kindly ask all customers to be patient and work with us to ensure everyone’s safety and allow us to continue to operate. We are aware things may be slightly different to how you are used to but all the precautions we have taken are in the best interests of everyone.
As is our usual policy, we reserve the right to not serve anyone who we feel is acting inappropriately or threateningly and those persons will be asked to vacate the premises.
Once again thank you all, we are so grateful for all the support!